Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Photolog: May Flowers

I just had this feeling that I should go out and take photos today. It was a really hot and warm day in May and even though it was in the middle of a busy academic period of exams and finals, it was a good time for a break because I had just finished one essay; and also, I suspected that if I didn't go out for a photo session today, then I wouldn't have an opportunity for a long time because of the business of school. If I waited until the next time I was "completely free", many of the flowers might have fallen down. I was right: 1-2 weeks after this day, many of these flowers were gone. 

It just goes to show that for many things in life, there isn't a "perfect moment". If you wait for that, it might be too late. 

All photos here were taken with Olympus E-Pl1 + 14-42mm kit lens 


 























No comments:

Post a Comment